Nurses are the unsung heroes in the medical world, often working as a liaison between the patient and the doctor – as well as doing the majority of the work!
But we also know that they are overworked and under-appreciated. Their lifestyle is stressful.
Thankfully, they also make very good study participants! The Nurses’ Health Studies are some of the largest and best studies looking at a whole host of lifestyle factors.
We have to learn from these results as a cautionary tale. Stress and unhealthy lifestyle decisions are disastrous for your health!!!
Here’s some highlights:
- Smoking is associated with Type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, colorectal and pancreatic cancer, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, and eye diseases
- Physical inactivity is associated with cardiovascular diseases, breast cancer, psoriasis, and neurodegeneration
- Obesity is associated with cardiovascular diseases, numerous cancer sites, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, kidney stones, and eye diseases
- Oral contraceptives are associated with cardiovascular disease, melanoma, and breast, colorectal, and ovarian cancer
- Hormone therapy is associated with cardiovascular diseases, breast and endometrial cancer, and neurodegeneration
- Endogenous hormones are related to breast cancer
- Poor Diet is associate with Type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, breast and pancreatic cancer, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, neurodegeneration, multiple sclerosis kidney stones, and eye diseases
- Sleep disturbances and shift work are associated with chronic diseases
If you lead this sort of stressful lifestyle, these are the facts. You are more likely to experience these diseases.
The reality is there’s always going to be stress in our lives, but we can make better decisions along the way. We know there is significant confusion about what constitutes a healthy diet, and we also know that we can create significant healing opportunities if we nourish the body correctly and help get rid of toxic stressors. This is why we find amazing results with Nutrition Response Testing.
We also know that nothing is possible in your body when the Nervous System is stressed. Chiropractic care helps your Nervous System to function better, helping you function better, feel better, and heal better.
If you have a health concern, the best thing you can do is be honest about your lifestyle. If you want help your body get there faster, you should consider Chiropractic and Nutrition Response Testing.
We can help you figure out which service may be the best to start with, but we find the best results from people who put both into use. Maximize your health by doing the right things today!
Mention that you saw this blog post and get your consultation and examination for only $39 (typically $150).