One of the most basic and vital expressions of health of a species is the ability to reproduce. If we can’t reproduce, we’re gone!
Sadly, as many as 15% of couples experience infertility (no conception after one year of trying).
There are several “traditional” causes of infertility, such as:
- Age (we become less fertile over time)
- Scar tissue from surgeries, inflammatory issues like fibroids, PCOS, endometriosis, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, STIs
- Physical defects and genetic issues
However, the rates of those concerns are pretty stable, so how do we account for the rising rates of infertility, as well as issues like a massive drop in sperm count among men in our country as well as around the world?
It is widely known that environmental exposures to many chemicals also affect fertility in both men and women. The list is long:
- hormones given to livestock, which we then consume
- medication residue in our drinking water
- seed oil/vegetable oil that mimics estrogen and has the same effect as birth control pills
- stevia consumption (originally used by natives in Paraguay as birth control)
- chemotherapy and radiation treatments
- any chemical or impurity that contributes to inflammation (our diets are packed with them!)
- exposure to plastics, WiFi radiation, disrupted sleep schedules, high levels of stress, low levels of physical activity, and on, and on…
In short, based on our research as well as the clinical results that we see with clients, it is clear to us that the exploding rates of fertility issues (including factors like erectile dysfunction) is being driven by INFLAMMATION.
Inflammation disrupts nearly every natural function of the body and makes everything more difficult. Reduced fertility shows that we are becoming less healthy across the entire human race, simply because our world is becoming more and more adulterated.
To regain control of your health, we need to take a holistic approach. Everything is on the table. This is what we specialize in, helping to guide you to remove the stressors in your life while adding back much better choices.
Click here to listen to Dr. Lauren Kolowski’s quick Facebook Live video on this topic. Then, when you are ready to take your health to the next level, reach out to us. If you would rather attack these issues on your own, check out the free Detox and Drainage Guide.