|We permit reprinting or posting of articles at your web site under these terms:
- You must obtain our permission before making reprints or posting articles. Here is how to make a request (bottom of this page).
- With advance permission, a SUBSCRIBER may reproduce, e-mail, or post one article from an issue of this publications. Permission must be obtained first and that permission will be granted for individual articles only.
- There are no royalty fees to subscribers. However, we do charge for any services needed to send you an article, create or modify an HTML page with the article in it, or obtain paper reprints; the fees are listed below.
- If you are not a subscriber, you must pay the royalty fee; see the fees below.
- The reprint must be placed where indicated within our template (download zip) and the article must appear in its entirety and intact.
- If you create the reprint art work, it must be sent to us for final approval before publication.
Reprinting or Distributing Entire Issues
For rights to distribute entire issues of the newsletter, or to regularly copy articles for distribution, you will need a paid license. See this group pricing information. If you’re considering regular copying or distribution in any medium or format without a license, please see this copyright information first.
Article reprints must be in our reprint layout. Mass reprints without this information are a violation of our copyright, and are prohibited.
How To Request Reprints Or Permission To Reprint
Make the request by an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send surface mail to Customer Service, Algonquin Professional Publishing, LLC, P.O. Box 818, North East, MD 21911 USA. Include the following information in your request:
- Your name, e-mail and phone contact information, and organization.
- The date of the issue in which the article appears.
- The headline of the article itself or a close approximation.
- The medium in which you intend to reproduce (copies, reprint within another publication, HTML for posting at a web site, PDF, etc.).
- The number of copies (not relevant if posting at a web site)
- The intended readership (for example: staff, customers, potential customers, all of the previous, or identify whatever other group).
- When you wish to have the reprints in your hands or posted on your web site
- What work you want us to do, if any (for example: send you the article text, do the art work for the printer, create an HTML or Word or Acrobat page, order the printing and have it sent to you, etc.)
- Whom we should contact for credit card prepayment of any services you desire from us.
We will try to respond promptly, but please understand that we are a small company. Any work you ask us to do (art work, ordering printing, sending a copy, etc.) must fit into our work schedule and must be prepaid by credit card. You must have permission before reprinting or posting.
Back to the top of this file.
Fees for Print Copies:
Reprint royalties for a single article:
SUBSCRIBERS: reprint fee waived. For paper copies, we charge a $250 set up fee plus printing costs.
NON-SUBSCRIBERS:$100 for up to 50 copies; please contact us for pricing for more than 50 copies
OR Subscribe Today at a special rate of $389 and get 25 Issues of Inside Healthcare IT+ free reprints
Reprint royalties for a single issue:
SUBSCRIBERS: reprint fee waived. For paper copies, we charge a $350 set up fee plus printing costs.
NON-SUBSCRIBERS: $500 for 1-99 copies. For quantities of more than 99, please contact customer service at 443-206-4584.
OR Subscribe Today at a special rate of $389 and get 25 Issues of Inside Healthcare IT + free reprints
Fee to publish to a website:
SUBSCRIBERS: no charge