|Think You’ll Need More Than One Copy?
Call 443-206-4584 to Order Multiple Copies. Consider purchasing either a group subscription or a site license for either paper or electronic delivery.Benefits of a site license
(for 100+ subscribers)
- Gives you authority to legally distribute Inside Health IT and the Electronic Updates to everyone in your company at a deeply discounted price
- 80% Savings over the regular single issue price
Benefits of a group subscription
(for 2-99 subscribers)
- Allows you to receive a copy of Inside Healthcarecare IT and the Electronic Updates for each person listed on the subscription — no one has to be last on the routing list!
- BIG Savings over the regular single-issue price
For pricing information, see below or contact Publisher Catherine Schwartz at email@example.com.
2-10 subscribers: $379 for 1st copy; $199 per copy for each additional subscriber
11-25 subscribers: $379 for 1st copy; $149 per copy for each additional subscriber
26-50 subscribers: $379 for 1st copy; $99 per copy for each additional subscriber
51- 99 subscribers: $379 for 1st copy; $49 per copy for each additional subscriber
TO ORDER: call 443-206-4584 to subscribe by phone.
|Back to top of price list
Please Review These Terms
On Changing Subscribers In A Discount-Priced Group
- Group subscriptions are for a period of a year.
- Group subscriptions are for listed individuals, not “concurrent,” “floating” or “library” users.
- The number of persons in the group and the price are fixed at the start of the one-year period. We do not reduce the price of a subscription during the pricing year if a member of a group departs.
- However, you may replace a listed subscribing individual employee with another employee at no charge. You must notify us to do so.
- If you ADD subscribers during a subscription year, these subscribers will become a new, part-year subscription. This subscription will be timed to expire at the same time as the prior group subscription. They can then be merged into a lower-priced group subscription the next year.
- The price of this new, part-year subscription will be the rate for its number of subscribers, adjusted for the number of issues left.
|Back to top of price list
Basic Subscription Terms and Conditions
Including Our Ironclad Refund Guarantee
1. Group prices are for groups of people who are employed by the same company. A subcontractor, 1099 recipient. non-working partner, or passive investor who does not actually work for a company is not “employed by” that company for the purposes of this price structure.
Subscribers must be designated individuals, not a “floating” group or “concurrent” persons. We send the newsletter directly to each member of the group.
These licensed individuals may not make copies for or forward the newsletter to other persons in the organization.
2. These discount prices are quoted under these terms only:
a. Prepayment or, if this is a new order, prompt payment within 30 days of invoice date.
b. For a single paper subscription, you may cancel at any time for any or no reason. If you ask for a refund of the entire amount paid, we will refund your entire payment, subject to the “No gaming the offer” term below.
If you do not specifically ask for a full refund, we will provide a prorated refund based on the number of issues remaining. For a group and/or single electronic subscription, you may cancel at any time, and we will provide a refund of the remaining portion of the subscription.
c. “No gaming the refund offer”: if we send a 100% refund, and if you or anyone at your organization subsequently orders a subscription within 12 months, we will not honor that new subscription until we receive payment for all delivered issues in the canceled subscription. The purpose of this clause is to prevent a subscriber from “gaming” the above refund offer simply to obtain free issues. We will waive this clause at our discretion.
d. AT THESE PRICES, our terms supersede conflicting, different, and additional terms of your purchase order. Yes, we are willing to discuss terms which provide more rights, assurances, and authorities to you and your organization. We do understand that you might be required by your organization to purchase under your terms and rules. However, your terms and rules add both actual and potential costs for us. The prices in this price list assume no such restrictions or additional costs.Therefore, if you require us to meet additional terms, we will have to price the subscription accordingly.